I provide expert witness services to law firms involved in litigation, specializing primarily in the fields of:
- real estate
- property management
- personal injury on premises
I am known for well-written, thorough reports as well as measured, professional appearances at depositions and/or trials.
Prior experience in this are include:
- Served as an expert witness in a civil lawsuit regarding personal injury sustained by a resident of an apartment building by another person on its premises in 2017.
- Served as an expert witness in a civil lawsuit regarding personal injury sustained by a guest of a commercial entertainment establishment in 2017.
- Served as an expert witness in a civil lawsuit regarding personal injury sustained by a tenant of a property owner in 2017.
- Served as expert witness in a multiple-party civil lawsuit regarding a property owner and its property management company in 2016 -2017.
- Served as resource in a fair housing complaint against an operator of multi-family housing in 2015.
- Served on a three-person arbitration panel in an eminent domain valuation dispute claim brought by a landowner against the Regional Transportation District (RTD) in Jefferson County, Colorado in approximately 2010. The other two panelists were attorneys.
- Served as expert witness in first amendment lawsuit of former employee of a governmental agency against the agency in late 2000s.
- Served as expert witness in Tax Credit Compliance lawsuit for a co-general partner against their other general partner in early 2000s.
- Served as expert witness in Fair Housing trial for an operator of multifamily housing in early 2000s.
- Appointed Court Monitor by Denver District Court in lawsuit that involved the Delta (CO) Housing Authority; served as “receiver” for about four months in late 1970s until I hired and trained a permanent replacement